This is how you can setup your whitelabel domain:
- Choose a subdomain of your own domain, at which you would like to reach the Tutanota login.
- Set the CNAME DNS entry for that domain to point to login.tutanota.com. Keep in mind that the DNS changes may take a while until propagated.
- Enable the Tutanota login at your domain by uploading your domain's SSL certificate chain and private key https://mail.tutanota.com/settings/whitelabel. Both must be provided in PEM format (base64 coded). The private key file content must start with the line "-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----" or "-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----". The certificate file content must start with the line "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----". In order to create a certificate chain from individual certificates create a file in a text editor. Then first copy your domain's certificate into that file and below that certificate any intermediate certificate or certificate bundle that was provided to you in addition to you certificate file. Your certificate chain file might then look like this:
(Your SSL certificate, e.g. from your_domain_name.crt)
(Your intermediate SSL certificate, e.g. from intermediate.crt)
- Optionally upload your custom logo to be shown when you load Tutanota at your own domain.
- Optionally configure your custom colors to be used in Tutanota when you load Tutanota at your own domain.
Now you should be able to open your custom domain in your browser and see the Tutanota login with your own logo and own colors. Additionally you may now order and setup contact forms ("Settings" -> "Contact forms") which allows you to be contacted confidentially.
Please note that your whitelabel customizations will not be visible in the mobile apps.