I suggest you ...

Security notes extension/phone/desktop app

Desctop/online/phone App/extension that allows you to safe instantly by selecting necessary piece of text and hitting right mouse or keyboard shortcut. It will safe it to notes. U can preset an option where it will ask u which notebook/note to safe ot into if you wanna match style or select one. IF automatic upload selected or creates a note with a dare inside of which it will be collecting all info from that date in a form of tree/ plan. Time-where note came from/any other useful log/statistic info. Tag is created automatically and If not changed says date #01.01.2015_note#1.0, 1.1, etc

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Stereo Snap shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Garry Burgess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Secure notes could even be a draft email but with no "To:" field, so that there is no possible way of sending it anywhere.

• Colin Arnott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the concept of adding a notes feature, and I trust that it will be encrypted similar to all other user data, but I am having trouble understanding your request. I see you would like the following, let me know if there is anything else that you are requesting:

1) this feature needs to work on desktop browser, mobile browser, iOS app and android app
    2) tutao should add a notes feature to tutanota
    3) ability to highlight any text, on all of these platforms, and convert it into a note in tutanota, via keyboard shortcut, [right click] menu option, or share feature on mobile
    4) conversion feature should allow you to select which notebook to save the notes into
    5) automatic upload feature
    6) you would like to have the notes intelligently detect dates and do something with it
    6) statistics recorded about creation and modification times
    7) some kind of versioning included with the notes that includes date and number of revisions

Feedback and Knowledge Base