Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Migrating from Gmail, I expected a change in features, the read receipt, as well as the plugin that enabled 'unsend' are nice features I would love to see made available. Attached cloud server double bonus.

• Beatrice E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand this has been under review since 2015. Has there been progress on it? It would be extremely useful, especially for SMEs looking to migrate away from unsecured clients such as GSuite. GSuite is compatible with read receipt and e-mail scheduling plug-ins like Boomerang. It would be good if these features are built in-house in Tutanota.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a suggestion to improve Tutanota Email services.once a sent email message is read by a user,sender of the email should get a notification that the sent email has being read by the Receiver.

• Tc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My freeserve Orange emails ( now closing down ) offered a read receipt which I used happily for years gave me the answer I needed which was simply that my message had at least been seen and not overlooked. I've joined Tutanota as a 'free' but would be interested in upgrading for the read receipt facility if it became available at that level.

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whilst I think this thread is for server generated incoming read receipts, a feature that would be useful is the ability for a Tuta sender to see if the confidential email they sent has been opened.

• Colin Arnott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a useful feature; one question are you requesting receipts on standard SMTP "Confidential email from XXX" messages, the actual internal encrypted messages or both?

I feel that the SMTP receipts would be easiest, but the internal messages would be the most useful, as the SMTP messages contain almost no meaningful data. Also, having two sets of receipts could be confusing to users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base