I suggest you ...

Sorting e-mails

I do not see the option to sort e-mails by sender, subject, date... Will this become available in the future?

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Colin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would particularly find this useful on a webclient, and preferably without needing any indexes stored locally.

• Georges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The BIG problem at the moment is that you cannot SORT BY SIZE, so when you're mailbox is full, it is a real pain in the ___ to make some free space... You can't make a paid service based on size but not giving the tools to avoid a full mailbox.

And as far as I know, crypting mails don't make it hard to sort them by size ! it is not as complex as sorting by subjects or sender.

So please, help us :)

• Christy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without the ability to organise emails by date as well as by sender/recipient, subject, Tutanota isn't really very useful for long term or for large email users.

• John Doe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not a duplicate of the other question. This question deals with sorting emails, e.g. 'sort by sender', or 'sort by date'. The other question deals with inbox rules, that is moving emails to different folders.
    So, will you add an ability to sort?

• Ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorting would be very helpful, as would FOLDER functions that permit deletion, editing, and inclusion of Sent mail.

The archivery would be better with folders,too (for example, I like my arcives to mirror the structure of my current folders).

Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base