I suggest you ...

An encrypted calendar

I am searching for a fully encrypted cloud-based calendar.

2,325 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminTutanota Support (Feedback Manager, Tutanota) responded  · 

Building an encrypted calendar is at the top of our to-do list right now as we desperately need a solution to schedule and share calendar entries securely ourselves. However, first, we have to finish the new client to push it our of beta and update the Tutanota Android and iOS apps so that you can use your encrypted mailbox with very good speeds and many more features on all your devices. Once we are done with that, we will build the encrypted calendar.

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

121 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Already a premium customer that desperately wants this feature. I am looking at rolling all of my google accounts off and have ideally chosen tutanota as my preferred platform but this is my major blocker to this goal.

Calendar - is a basic offering to any email and should have been offered in the beginning, rather than to ask for donations and upgrades.

• BB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

May I suggest a pie chart or some some of tally to show how close we are to our voted goals and may I also suggest we choose where our funds go to over most relevance to our voting? Thanks.

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a premium member. Any update on the encrypted calendar?

• Yordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we import contact from google or me.com ? or vcard ou outlook contacts?

Could we import mail from another webmail?

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be great if this calendar feature would support SHARED calendars between other users on a shared premium account. So a team can share key dates as opposed to just an individual calendar.

• Deej commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was wondering would the encrypted calender be a separate app or included in email app

• Shadow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you guys! Calendar will be an amazing addition to your current service. Just became a premium, hope this helps.

• Anon Alias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar: +1
    Email address requirement: -1

I'm donating first thing payday. I'd love to see a calendar and cloud storage tutanota style.

• Tim Malone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am already a premium member. Keeping my fingers crossed that you can get this done. Thanks.

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought a synology and tried to make my own cloud, but its hard and keep crushing often. Also would appreciate some encrypted calendar. When tutanota starts to offer callendar?

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely love Google's services. Gmail, Calandar, Maps, Translate and Search work exactly the way I like it. It's just that they completely screw you over privacy-wise. Same for Facebook. Both Google and Facebook would be perfect if they would keep my information private and encrypted instead of analysing it, storing it, selling it on and just handing them over to any official agency that just asks for it. Hence I got rid of Facebook alltogether and shifted my mails to Tutanova.

So my point is, if anyone can create more or less the same services, but to be used anonymously and encrypted and my info does not get used in anyway: YES PLEASE. I would even pay for it to keep my info safe and private. You are coming quite close with your email service Tutanova! Keep up the good work! I hope you will replace Google one day. Calendar would be very much appreciated, especially in combination with sync to an android app.

Would also appreciate a calendar as I do have Tutanota configured using a custom domain, but I am not able to send calendar invitations

Feedback and Knowledge Base