I suggest you ...

An encrypted calendar

I am searching for a fully encrypted cloud-based calendar.

2,246 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminTutanota Support (Admin, Tutanota) responded  · 

Building an encrypted calendar is at the top of our to-do list right now as we desperately need a solution to schedule and share calendar entries securely ourselves. However, first, we have to finish the new client to push it our of beta and update the Tutanota Android and iOS apps so that you can use your encrypted mailbox with very good speeds and many more features on all your devices. Once we are done with that, we will build the encrypted calendar.

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

116 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope in the future to have a nice calendar inside the tutanota email... Good work for the email so I wait now the best calendar ;-)

• John Chiofolo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a major feature that my family and I are looking for. It is one of the major sticking points for us as we'd have to resort to another provider or app to gain this functionality back.

• tracie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for offering this service at an affordable price. I'm looking forward to upgrading to business with add-ons. I'm using Google Calendar for now. Busy tax practice, I will need to see everyone's calendar all at once for scheduling. thank you!!

Already a premium customer that desperately wants this feature. I am looking at rolling all of my google accounts off and have ideally chosen tutanota as my preferred platform but this is my major blocker to this goal.

Calendar - is a basic offering to any email and should have been offered in the beginning, rather than to ask for donations and upgrades.

• BB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

May I suggest a pie chart or some some of tally to show how close we are to our voted goals and may I also suggest we choose where our funds go to over most relevance to our voting? Thanks.

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a premium member. Any update on the encrypted calendar?

Feedback and Knowledge Base