I suggest you ...

An encrypted calendar

I am searching for a fully encrypted cloud-based calendar.

2,325 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminTutanota Support (Feedback Manager, Tutanota) responded  · 

Building an encrypted calendar is at the top of our to-do list right now as we desperately need a solution to schedule and share calendar entries securely ourselves. However, first, we have to finish the new client to push it our of beta and update the Tutanota Android and iOS apps so that you can use your encrypted mailbox with very good speeds and many more features on all your devices. Once we are done with that, we will build the encrypted calendar.

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

121 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminTutanota Support (Feedback Manager, Tutanota) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys! We are working very hard to bring forward Tutanota as much as possible and this will be one of the next stories that we implement.

We have come a long way since our first release (see https://github.com/tutao/tutanota/releases) and completely re-implemented our client throughout this year. We implemented search on encrypted data (will be released next week), full synchronization across devices and many more features for business customers (that are currently not visible for all of us).

We always want to deliver as fast as possible but we also want a high quality. It will take some more years till Tutanota is where we expect it to be. But the calendar is definitely one of the next things that we implement! :-)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys have been pushing off the calendar for YEARS. Many of us already have donated, pay for premium accounts, and have aliases. It's clear that employing more developers is not really going to help. Otherwise, we would have had the calendar years ago. Is this feature ACTUALLY coming? I've been ready to switch back to Exchange as a calendar is just TOO essential for our family.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with pathetic. Just say you are not planing to release calendar. This is just dragging forever and I'm losing confidence in tutanota.

It was same thing with ***** theme.. but that's off topic.

• pathetic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is pathetic. First it was planned for the 2nd half of 2016, then first half of 2017, then second half of 2017 and now first half of 2018. If you don't know when, just fucking say that you don't have an ETA.

There is less than a month left in 2017, any updates on this highly anticipated project?

• john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this going to be changed to "first half of 2018" now, or are you still planning to have this in 2017?

please dont do a calender or cloud storage why not focus on making email better with more features

Waiting for Calendar before I switch from gmail. I'll happily go premium for this.

• Ones Zeros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on calendar?

I pan to donate $1,000,000 if Tutanota releases this feature.

When you complete this feature please inform us so that we can delete our gmail account. Thank you

• Rhyme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am with Lars and Tim here : without a secure calendar, other services will still be needed and no company will adopt (solely) Tutanota services.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When this is available, I will completely delete my Google account! Thank you!

• Lars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're looking to buy into Tutanota mail services on a corporate level, but we need the calendar feature before we can migrate. This is a breaking point for corporate use of your service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base