I suggest you ...

An encrypted calendar

I am searching for a fully encrypted cloud-based calendar.

1,777 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Looking forward to the calendar . I’ll upgrade my email. As soon as I figure out how.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YAYY. One of the first things I really wanted back in 2002 when someone stole my hard copy calendar off the wall of an office that I worked in. Just after nine eleven coworkers started acting strange.

Years later and the start of a written book with lists of things that followed these and the knowledge of many more with similar stories, privacy has become a sort of obsession for me. With all that happens daily in our world, one would think this topic should be a top priority.

Seems I am always on the dance floor alone for awhile till the rest of the crowd comes to dance. This is no different. Soon it will be a crowded dance floor using encrypted sources, calendar and all. Future generations will know nothing less. Thanks Tutanota.

• AdminTutanota Support (Admin, Tutanota) commented  · 

Come on guys! We are working very hard to bring forward Tutanota as much as possible and this will be one of the next stories that we implement.

We have come a long way since our first release (see https://github.com/tutao/tutanota/releases) and completely re-implemented our client throughout this year. We implemented search on encrypted data (will be released next week), full synchronization across devices and many more features for business customers (that are currently not visible for all of us).

We always want to deliver as fast as possible but we also want a high quality. It will take some more years till Tutanota is where we expect it to be. But the calendar is definitely one of the next things that we implement! :-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

You guys have been pushing off the calendar for YEARS. Many of us already have donated, pay for premium accounts, and have aliases. It's clear that employing more developers is not really going to help. Otherwise, we would have had the calendar years ago. Is this feature ACTUALLY coming? I've been ready to switch back to Exchange as a calendar is just TOO essential for our family.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with pathetic. Just say you are not planing to release calendar. This is just dragging forever and I'm losing confidence in tutanota.

It was same thing with black theme.. but that's off topic.

• pathetic commented  · 

This is pathetic. First it was planned for the 2nd half of 2016, then first half of 2017, then second half of 2017 and now first half of 2018. If you don't know when, just fucking say that you don't have an ETA.

• Anonymous commented  · 

There is less than a month left in 2017, any updates on this highly anticipated project?

• john commented  · 

Is this going to be changed to "first half of 2018" now, or are you still planning to have this in 2017?

• Anonymous commented  · 

please dont do a calender or cloud storage why not focus on making email better with more features

• Anonymous commented  · 

Waiting for Calendar before I switch from gmail. I'll happily go premium for this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

So psyched for a Calendar!

• Mahalingasivam Muhunthan commented  · 

It's indeed a memorable year for Sri Lanka. December needs to be handled carefully. Peace is best.

• Darrin commented  · 

This will be a great plus!! :)

• Ones Zeros commented  · 

Any updates on calendar?

I pan to donate $1,000,000 if Tutanota releases this feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When you complete this feature please inform us so that we can delete our gmail account. Thank you

• Rhyme commented  · 

I am with Lars and Tim here : without a secure calendar, other services will still be needed and no company will adopt (solely) Tutanota services.

• Michael Dickson commented  · 

I don't care if it's encrypted. Any calendar would be great.

• Chris commented  · 

Q4 2017 as written below (maybe Q3)

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base