I suggest you ...

Tutanota on Blackberry

Any plans to release Tutanota for b/b app?

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Shafi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sanji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another BB user that claims for Tutanota blackberry app, always it mantains its security.

Privacy is freedom!

• hi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the problem its not fint the apk, the problem is that don't got notifcations!

please solvent it , a lot of users more come to tutanota if its solvented

• chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes the android app works. However, Hub integration would be nice..

• chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Blackberry Passport and would like to see a Tutanota App as well.

• Luigi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I installed the apk and also did what anonymous said, but I don receive any notification when I got email.

• hauptstadtkind commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

users of Blackberry OS 10.2.1 onwards have the option to install the Android app of Tutanota on their Blackberry - either via Amazon app store (pre installed since BBOS 10.3.1) or install the APK from the Tutanota website manually on your BB.

• David W DeWitt Sr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

" Anonymous. I,ll Try Your Suggestion. Has i use The Model Q-5 phone. I,am trying to Be able to recieve Emails from my tutanota account. on my cell phone.

" Thank You. I GATHER ITS ONLY THE 2 OF US WITH THIS PROBLEM. Has i get others don,t use Blackberry,OR HAVEN,T SEEN THE LIGHT YET. So You,ll know who this reply is from.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just today I found maybe a very simple solution for my blackberry:
    I open the page http://app.tutanota.de on the browser of my smartphone. I add the link of the page on the desktop of the smartphone, and it appears also the correct red and white logo of tutanota. Then, when i click on the icon, i have the same page i saw with the ''android'' application and i can use all the functions. The only issue is that if i close the page of the browser, i logout automaticly. If i don't logout, and i put the icon on background, the application works very well, i also receive notifications for new emails received! In this way, i think it is almost not needed any application...
    I hope i explained well the situation, and i hope it can be useful.
    Thanks a lot and good work!

• David W DeWitt Sr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Hopefully the, " People in the, Basement. Get a App " SOON. Before Cameron,And the Chairman in chief. Of washington. Get around to squash. WHATS LEFT OF OUR PRIVACY. Allthough Obama uses Blackberry. Still he,ll decide to Shut down the rest of Us. Whom also Swear by the Canadian." Security System.

Feedback and Knowledge Base