I suggest you ...

Encrypted Cloud Storage

An online drive (like DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.) that is linked to your email for storing documents, pictures, etc.

1,551 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    liz shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

84 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David commented  · 

I understand this being implemented at some point, but when there are current viable alternatives in this space (e.g., Tresorit, NextCloud, pCloud, etc.), surely the focus of development should be more on features more directly related to email, at least until common expected email features are implemented (import/export of all email, password recovery, conversation view, more text formatting options, etc.)?

• Anonymous commented  · 

where can we see the rocess of development? collaboration poasibilities?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I like the idea of encrypted storage, however would still like the police to be able to have access to files if it needs to be that way.

• Edson commented  · 

É indispensável! Praticamente não temos um serviço confiável nesse sentido :/

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please develop this... only then will I pay for premium

• barry commented  · 

Would be awesome

• Anonymous commented  · 

Tacking on a secure file transfer mechanism to the storage would be icing on the cake!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I will pay for encrypted cloud storage and encrypted email as a package.

• Anonymous commented  · 

WebDAV storage, email, CalDAV calendar & contacts syncing between devices is nice, but I would like to have the possibility to sync my Safari bookmarked favourites between my Mac and iOS devices. Free me up completely from US!

• Oliver commented  · 

amazing idea lets go guys

• Anonymous commented  · 

I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE AMAZING GENIUSES! FREEDOM!
        (Please make sure it has a chat system too though please.)

Email+IM+Storage+sharing+encrypted+NoForcedAccountRecovery=KING

• Tco Tco commented  · 

Seems like a lot of effort and money for something that already has very established parties. If not encrypted or non encrypted.
        Mega is a good option (current Mega is very different from the old one), Sync another.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Oh please yes my friend a open source end-to-end encryption for increase your beautiful skills fu** Gmail keep safe

• securex commented  · 

That would be great and also if we can encrypt the cloud using 3rd party tools like boxcryptor

• Kety Perry commented  · 

Why not just encrypt everything yourself and use a regular cloud service?

• Dazza commented  · 

nextcloud / owncloud would be good

• Raph commented  · 

I second the idea that in terms of secure Cloud storage, Tresorit is a good and mature product and I would love to see Tuta focus on a secure calendar and/or secure contacts rather. Joining synergies with Tresorit might be a sensible choice in an increasingly competitive environment.

• Nick Peters commented  · 

It would be a great new feature, as I dont trust Google, or microsoft

• Jeff commented  · 

It would be an incredible feature.
        Is it planned for 2017/2018 ?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base