I suggest you ...

Importing (and exporting) contacts is a very convenient thing.

565 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vasily shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Helper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Probably you're still using the old client if you can't see the "All contacts".
        You need to use the new client (the normal login over the tutanota site still leeds to the old client). Login to the new client is possible through the link postet above.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have paid for premium email service. When I go to the contacts link I see no "All contacts" link. as described when accessing in my browser. Following the link describing a new client 2-24-1, I do not find an easy to access "GET IT HERE" link (or even a hard to find one, really). The "Sign Up" link sends me to get a new account, which I already have. A support page describing some details about importing contacts (not a description of a release) would be much appreciated. Thank you.

• Tij commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great feature, also integrated into the app with the --> icon calling the respective apps (e.g. telephone, maps etc.). Can I see how many contacts I have and am still allowed to import? With this feature I'd rather manage all my contacts here.

• Enric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yesterday I signed in as a tutanota free account user but I can't find how to add the vCard file I created from Gmail.

I use last version of Mozilla Firefox in a PC.
        I log in from app.tutanota.com

I've tried to drag vcard and .xls file to the browser but only reacts as an attached file of a new mail.

Thanks.

• Stijn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The import contacts function is great. Will it also be possible to export contacts? I would appreciate that a lot.

Hi

This is a rely good service. But the contact import via CSV is important for me. As soon as the csv import is available i will go for premium... ;-)

Thanks

• Julien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have a separate contact manager app, fully integrated with mail and (the future) calendar apps...

As a private premium subscriber I can say Tutanota would be much more valuable with the ability to import contacts. I could'nt contemplate using or recommending as a business user.

C'mon guy's its been literally years....

Please place a link to this info in your Knowledge Base.
        Contact import is the first thing I tried to find...

Danny

• Jarad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a person that does global project management for consulting engagements with IT vendors worldwide, I have to ask, does Tutanota have a set roadmap with time line mile markers to roll out this important feature? I'm testing the premium service for the next 3-6 months and it would be very helpful if this feature is rolled out before I complete my assessment at the end of this year.

• Jesse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if this feature would be added. Without it, Tutanota is not really a full-fledged e-mail service imo.

• Donald Lichtenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature has been pending since the spring of 2015. It is now 2017. Without easy way of updating all of my contacts using Tutanota looks will have to go protonmail which has this even in there free version. My preference is Tutanota but will keep my current provider untill updated.

• Leo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would gladly get premium once this feature is added, very difficult move email if I can't bring my contacts.

I've voted for this. I still have a question. Does this planned feature include being able to open a .vcf attachment in an email and having it automatically become a contacts entry?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base