Rockman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tutanota Contributor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using Windows computers or Phones for "secure" communication is an illusion.

Tutanota is FOSS, because FOSS is more trustable and secure than closed source.
    Installing a popular Linux distribution is easy, Linux phone (Not standard Android) also exists.

Windows is closed source, with many security problems, using any app on it is subjected to Windows vulnerabilities.

• R.K. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Due to the fact many people use Microsoft Lumia phones could you please consider to develop an app for that please.

A lot of businesses use Microsoft Lumia phones and to have "tutanota" as an app for that would be a blessing :-)

Keep up the good work & Fuck Gmail! :-)

• Ant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until the app is not available on windows phone i am still using a gmail adress. This is due to a lack of courage I know, but I am so lazy and the fact that there is no tutanota app for my phone is a really huge border to cross to quit gmail... Please do it quickly!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whilst security is an issue for all, it is especially important for business users. A Windows Phone app please.

• Efi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest you to give WP users better experience with your service.
    We are still the minority among mobile users, but we are a lot of people too!

• Daniele Savi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that Windows 10 platform is complete, and a porting from iOS is relatively simple with Project Islanwood, please consider an Universal app which would bring you the large user base of Windows PCs with a better integration and notifications, plus you will make happy Windows mobile users: I Know we are few, but still very interested in privacy issues :)

It's a smart business move to create a Windows Phone App for Tutanota. The premium service from Tutanota's outlook setup could create another revenue stream on Windows Phone. Windows and Outlook go hand in hand.

• Nuno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no more votes to distribute, but I also thing this would be nice.

• Aaqil Mahmood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see simple windows phone tutanota app for push notifications and simple email messaging :)

Given that Windows 10 will allow just bringing over the Android app (with no modifications, it seems), this should be no problem. This applies to phone only, but for desktops, it'd be better to make a cross-platform app (using Qt Quick?) anyway.

• Ein Nordlicht commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I World also be very happy Top be alle using my Windows phone with Tutanota. Especially gettomg Message about new Mails.

Feedback and Knowledge Base