Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mads commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Presume this function includes mailto: support - so that tutanota can be opened once a mail adress is clicked online. Presumption based on the fact that you declined this ticket: https://tutanota.uservoice.com/forums/237921-general/suggestions/11139843-default-mailto-links-to-tutanota-com

Request 3 years old and counting.- so would also like to know when this will be implemented. Tried using the Mailto: chrome extension by FamFam as a workaround - but it requires the one sets a driect link to the compose page and it does not look like Tutanota utilises a unique compose URL.

Anyway - that doesn't work - so a response from the team would be appreciated :-)

• Wilf K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would "second" Mikado's comment... When is it coming?? For it ot be "planned" for 2 years (apparently)... Really?? When?

• Mikado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It says "planned" above. But when will it come - it was planned more than 2 years ago ...

• Wilf K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help me with making increased use of website links, for completing contact.

• Mikael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, to be able to use the Share function in Android would be great!
    I can do that with Protonmail, but I really would like to just be able to use Tutanota! At the moment I have to use Protonmail instead, since this function is missing.
    It is so essential, that I will wait until it is fixed, but when it is, I would definitely upgrade to a paid account!

• Alf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very awesome. Now I just see K9, Gmail, GMX etc. when I click on an email address... Having Tutanota in this list would be great. Thank you very much

• snoopy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many thanks Tutanota Team- am grateful to have anonymous encrypted email. Looking forward to being able to attach PDF and audio files though!! Any news on when? I see it says July 22, 2015. Was that the date of the latest news or is the implementation of this feature delayed?

Best wishes

Feedback and Knowledge Base