I suggest you ...

Allow the option for Android notifcations to display sender name and subject line if user so chooses

Allow customization of Android notifications in pull down tray and lock screen to give user option to show sender and/or subject.

I would like to know at a glance if the email is time sensitive or from an important sender by glancing at the notification, instead of seeing "New email received" and needing to log into the app to see if the email is worthy of my immediate attention.

I suggest that the DEFAULT setting remain show nothing sensitive or revealing, but instead allow users to elect to show sender and/or subject line in the notification if they so choose. This would make Tutanota more useful for power users.

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Todd Leight shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Todd Leight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Für meine Freunde, die Deutsch sprechen :
        Erlauben Sie dem Benutzer, die Benachrichtigung in Android anzupassen, so dass er den Namen des Absenders und den Betreff der e-Mail anzeigen kann, wenn der Benutzer es wünscht

Pour mes amis qui parlent français :
        Permettre à l'utilisateur de personnaliser la notification dans Android afin qu'il puisse afficher le nom de l'expéditeur et l'objet de l'e-mail si l'utilisateur souhaite

Para mis amigos que hablan español :
        Permite al usuario personalizar la notificación en Android para que pueda mostrar el nombre del remitente y el asunto del correo electrónico si el usuario desea

Please vote for this feature, friends
        Bitte stimmen Sie für diese Funktion, Freunde
        S'il vous plaît voter pour cette fonctionnalité, les amis
        Por favor voten por esta característica, amigos

Feedback and Knowledge Base