I suggest you ...

Put selecting the color scheme of the tutanota android app in the settings

When I installed the tutanota android app on my phone, the color scheme was dark red and white. On the initial screen where the app connects to tutanota, there was an enticing suggestion about other options "more. .", so I pressed it. Without knowing that I did it, I apparently accepted a dark gray and light blue color scheme. But the scheme is unreadable on such a small screen.

Now, the sign-on initiates so quickly that I can't activate the "more" link to change the color scheme back to red and white.

May I suggest that you move this feature to the settings section of the app. This would make it available at any time without the difficulty of competing with the speed of the sign-on.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Barbara shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app logs on when you open it so you can’t change it before you log on? In any case make it simple as the person said and add it to settings pleaaase!!!!

• Barbara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got the color scheme back by uninstalling and reinstalling the tutanota app. That's ok for once, but it really is rather extreme to get back the default color scheme.

I hope you'll put it in the settings.

Feedback and Knowledge Base