I suggest you ...

Accept Bitcoin litecoin ether monero or other altcoins for really more privacy

Accept Bitcoin litecoin ether or for Maximum privacy Level Monero for Payment. Tutanota is good concept but Kredit Card or PayPal is very Low privacy Level.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Serge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminTutanota Support (Admin, Tutanota) responded  · 

Thank you very much for creating this request. We are very happy to announce that we have started integrating cryptocurrency support to Tutanota! As a first step, you can now donate to Tutanota with several coins: https://tutanota.com/community#donate

When you donate to Tutanota with cryptocurrencies, we will use this donation not only for developing Tutanota, but also for adding cryptocurrencies as a payment option to Tutanota. Read more on this here: https://tutanota.com/blog/posts/cryptocurrency-support

Thank you very much for your support,
    your Tutanota Team

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or it Tutanota a giant honey pot and they must get your payment details otherwise the whole project is pointless?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see Dash on the list of payment options.

While its special privacy features may not be as strong as Monero's, the Dash Private Send feature is leaps stronger than what e.g. Bitcoin offers. And unlike Bitcoin, Dash works really well as electronic cash even for small amounts.

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        I'm by no means an expert but I was wondering why it is so difficult to implement cryptocurrency payments.
        Has this to do with how Tutanota works under the hood?
        Or is this because you'd rather not use an external payment service provider?

J.

Feedback and Knowledge Base