I suggest you ...

Tell Me as Judge Advokat Judiciare Magistrature RechtsAnwaelterin Jeanne Marie Tanner why someone has been allowed to hack into my freebirmi

Tell Me as Judge Advokat Judiciare Magistrature RechtsAnwaelterin Jeanne Marie Tanner why someone has been allowed to hack into my freebirminghamjan22@tutanota.com email account and add contacts to it and perhaps send out email that is not available to me to see when I get into the same email account in either the 'sent' folder or the cache or the profile academy sewerage that you pass off as real and as actual email. I have had many, many email addresses with tutanota.com email domains hacked and have thus had to close such email accounts. I have no idea because I don't incessantly check my 'contacts' folder with, in, on and at tutanota.com how many so-called contacts have been added to email address accounts that I created for myself and only for myself and that I thus and therefore and only thus and not only therefore never ever shared with anybody. Has anyone else been continually hacked at tutanota.com and had closed down accounts that may still be being used by someone other than you, that is, by someone other than the person or persons for whom exclusive email account usage was at tutanota.com or a tutanota.com related email domain created? Judge Jeanne Marie Tanner February 26, 2018 Monday

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Judge Jeanne Marie Tanner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminTutanota Support (Feedback Manager, Tutanota) responded  · 

Your credentials are only available on your client. If your system is not clean (e.g. if you have a malware/trojan on your system), your credentials might get stolen. However, this has nothing to do with Tutanota as we never store any credentials on our systems.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tutanota Contributor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear User(s)!

Encrypted e-mails do not protect you from hacking.
    Social engineering, corrupting https sites, installing spywares, or already built in hardware backdoors are IMPOSSIBLE to correct by a mail provider.

1. The majority of people have very bad security habits
    2. They buy computers and phones with:
    -built in hardware backdoor
    -preinstalled with privacy invading operation systems and spyware software
    3. They almost never read the licences, they agree

If governments can hack into other governments' security system, hacking a private citizen is an easy task. Many criminals do these on a regular basis for money as a business.
    People in the 21st century should have no expectation of privacy, but they should cherish it if they are lucky to have it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base