I suggest you ...

DENIED ABILITY TO RECREATE 2 MORE EMAIL SITES

DEAR TUTANOTA STAFF
I am in serious need of opening atleast 2 more email sites.There is a blockage by someone in that each time I try to create a new email site even though I have provided proper passwords and have answered your robot question and click into then log in : at this point blockage problem sets in,namely,I correctly type in new email username and correctly type in passwaord and message in red appears that the password provided is invalid.I tried with this second email for a lengthy time to reopen but to no avail.Therefore I try to create a new email account and same problem appears when I am to log in after just completing the creation of the account,I am told that I have provided faulty password and I am disabled from opening it.I keep trying to reopen it using correct password still denied.I then create a third email same problem occurs when account is correctly created and I wish to log in I am again disabled and it is printed in red that this is an incorrect password given.I am writing from the library not from a personal computer.The last reark given by your company is that I have overused your site and cannot continue which is not true rather I am being denied by a third party from successfully setting it up either your program or by someone who while I set up correctly has the ability to see and quickly readjust password of mine such that when I wish to log in correctly with freshly newly minted email account it states wrong password...It is too time cosuming and very mean by this third party that wishes to deny me the creation of other sites. Is it from your site or from further else where mainframe site or from this MISSISSAUGA CENTRAL LIBRARY IN ONTARIO CANADA.PLease look in if possible.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google