I suggest you ...

Lost or Forgotten password. No Option...then I cannot be a customer. The fact you have no easy "reset password" option is shortsighted

Re-set password feature...no brainer. Fact you do not have it easily is a weakness.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BARRIE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think this email could be a scam i am an it manager no of whats gone on makes sense other than an information grab

i even clicked store email password on the opening page and it still didnt open total joke lost thousands $$ worth of infomation

THIS IS TOTAL NONSENSE I JUST OPENED AN ACCOUNT I USE KEEPASS TO STORE ALL MY PASWORDS FIRST TIME I TRY TO LOG IN IT DOESNT WORK CAUSING ME A HORRIFIC PROBLEM

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Re: *PASSWORDS & ACCOUNTS*

I recently inadvertently deleted my Notes App with all my various accounts/passwords, (should have been safely floating around on ICloud....but just a mere 23 out of 227 were recovered..?? But anyway..) then, my backup notebook containing the same info handwritten details of all my accounts is also lost.......and I rarely misplace ANYTHING.
    My Tutanota Email is the only one I can't recover ; (
    SUGGESTIONS:
    1. There should be a MUCH bigger disclosure warning regarding non-recoverable passwords than the one line of text when you sign up...like a big neon, "hit you over the head" type sign, maybe just huge bold red text.
    2, Send periodic reminder messages: "Is your Password Written Down???"
    Yeah, a bit of hand-holding, but everyone's so distracted these days.
    Last:
    I can't imagine how many accounts with unrecoverable passwords are in eternal limbo, four of mine are, and I'm forwarding these addresses to see if these accounts can be deleted...??
    3. Can you post something regarding this, either you can't detete or to streamline?
    I assume it would be via the Feedback section..?
    Thanks!
    Ps: I'm upgrading to PREMIUM.
    GOD BLESS TUTANOTA : )

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be an option to send a code to an alternative email address to reset the password

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to reset my password. If I upgrade to a premium account can you do it so I can get back into my email account?

Feedback and Knowledge Base