I suggest you ...

Could not reach server, looks like you are offline. Please try again later.

I get the message "Could not reach server, looks like you are offline. Please try again later." when I try to login. I have internet connection so the message is not technically correct and misleading.

Could you:
2) Tell me why I cannot login in my email?
1) Update the message so that the real reasons for not being able to login is displayed?

Thank you!
Nikolay

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nikolay Georgiev shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The solutions is simple: do not use TOR Browser in "safest" mode but in "safer" mode. Then the images will be loaded and some more html5 code allowed. Do your thing on tutanota, and switch it back again to "safest".

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I continuously get this error. Very frustrating!! Why are we with Tutanota again, if we can't use it?

I also get upgrade for $ emails from Tutanota. Is that the gig? You blackmail us by not working or being able to retrieve our emails unless we pay up?

This still keeps happening. Below it says to send an email to you but I can't get into my account to send one!!! If I'm to use a different email account to send a message, then what do I need you for?

This is not "completed." The message "Could not reach server, looks like you are offline. Please try again later." occurs whenever I select my "INBOX." The "Spam" and "Sent" folders load normally.

Could not reach server, is a message that I am receiving regardless of what browser I am using.
    Is this going to be a permanent issue or is it going to be resolved soon

• Hasnoy. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also getting this message nothing loads in my email even thought my Internet works super fine and I am from Pakistan. I don't use any vpn or anything. When I log in nothing loads for me and it shows up this message : 'Could not reach server, looks like you are offline' Please fix this issue as I need my email urgently.

This issue seems to involve a timeout in accessing my inbox. I can reach other folders, but not my currently overstuffed inbox. Perhaps the mail reader needs to query a smaller subset of messages or extend its time out?

Today, Feb 13, 2019.I received a message when trying to send an email:
    Could not reach server, looks like you are offline. Please try again later.
    I have high speed DSL, all OK with any other application and websites, using Microsoft Edge with Windows 10 Pro.

Something wrong with TUTANOTA? Can you help, please?
    Thanks.
    Regards.
    G.

• Alan warr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

January 2019. I am having this problem 2 days now. On WiFi and network in Bali

I haven’t been able to access any of my tuta accounts for the last 24 hours and it’s making me mad! I expected much better than this. Do something about it FFS!! 😡

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same issue here, very long time to load, then the message " Cannot reach the server, looks like you are offline" then inbox comes up, but upon trying to access sent emails, same error and never comes up.

• helpplease commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

COME ON TUTA! Are you reliable?

Same issue here, can't access any mails,
    not even trying to send something.

Could not reach server, looks like I am offline? For real guys?
    This needs to be so so much more reliable!

What can I do to access my mails today?

• A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same error message. Issue arises after login, when hit "send" after composing new email. Also, very sluggish navigation response.

New user, been having this issue from minute one. Mobile network or wi-fi, VPN or naked, same problem. Sorry folks, you look good on paper, and talk a great game, but where the rubber meets the road - basic sending and receiving of emails - this thing just fails. I don't have time, nor inclination, to babysit this information system.

Sorry, just not reliable enough.

• JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am most always getting this message (Could not reach server, looks like you are offline. Please try again later.) AFTER I sign in. I am having great difficulty reading all my emails or sending new ones because of this. My mails will not open and that message pops up. I am not offline either as the message suggests, because I can go anywhere else on the internet without difficulty. Is there any advice for me with this problem? Thank you. JoAnn

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base