I suggest you ...

Stop blocking users who are trying to create emails for their family and

How about the team stop blocking ip addresses when i am trying to create emails for my family members only to have the app inform me that my ip address is blocked to stop any spam attempts!.

How stupid, i am trying to create awareness of the app and have been trying to create accounts for members of my family that were itnerested, this seems a good way to shoot yourselves in the foot!!.

Rant over

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PS People are NOT responsible for emails sent to them, so why add insult to injury?

My account was blocked because I used it to fill out a form requesting information on a property I am interested in purchasing. The realtor's email to me was marked as"SPAM*.

Interestingly enough, I DID receive the two SPAM emails, that Tutanota ITSELF sent me. I guess that Tutanota's true purpose is to SPAM their users, while preventing them from receiving legitimate emails. Unfortunately, I will have to use a different means to contact the realtor about arranging for a showing. I will never use Tutanota again, nor recommend it to ANYONE. Please delete my account.

PS Please do not bother sending a response to the email as you have blocked it and I will not receive the message.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi , am not able to login my account , although all credentials are correct.

• TorReg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been trying for months to create a tutanota account sing Tor Browser, but the progress bar gets stalled and I get an error message after waiting for ages. Is Tutanota blocking Tor registrations? If so, maybe you should state it clearly instead of making us go around in circles with the sign up process. Thank you.

Dear admin - it most certainly is not completed. Still having the same problems using BT Internet in the UK

• Acharn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why doesn't Tutanota tell us the IP is blocked before allowing people to waste their time creating strong passwords etc.

• 11116316 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do agree: i created accounts for friends & family, but I got problems, as I use TOR to access Internet.

I cannot sign up. I am always blocked and asked to use a different internet. I have tried on different phones, but no joy. Why? What's wrong with me

Feedback and Knowledge Base