I suggest you ...

Stop blocking users who are trying to create emails for their family and

How about the team stop blocking ip addresses when i am trying to create emails for my family members only to have the app inform me that my ip address is blocked to stop any spam attempts!.

How stupid, i am trying to create awareness of the app and have been trying to create accounts for members of my family that were itnerested, this seems a good way to shoot yourselves in the foot!!.

Rant over

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminTutanota Support (Admin, Tutanota) commented  · 

Sorry for this inconvenience. We have to prevent mass registrations, therefore the signup is sometimes not possible. We will improve this soon and also try to notify about it earlier.

• TorReg commented  · 

I've been trying for months to create a tutanota account sing Tor Browser, but the progress bar gets stalled and I get an error message after waiting for ages. Is Tutanota blocking Tor registrations? If so, maybe you should state it clearly instead of making us go around in circles with the sign up process. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Dear admin - it most certainly is not completed. Still having the same problems using BT Internet in the UK

• Acharn commented  · 

Why doesn't Tutanota tell us the IP is blocked before allowing people to waste their time creating strong passwords etc.

• 11116316 commented  · 

I do agree: i created accounts for friends & family, but I got problems, as I use TOR to access Internet.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I cannot sign up. I am always blocked and asked to use a different internet. I have tried on different phones, but no joy. Why? What's wrong with me

Feedback and Knowledge Base