I suggest you ...

Please Reply to our Emails to the Support Team & Answer Calls to Germany Office.

I can't seem to be able to reach a real person. And the support@tutanota.de email provided in the contact box within our mail service does not register as it existing.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lexmilian De Mello shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bálint Zoltán commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!
    There is a difference between domains in the sense that, for example, .io does not receive a letter, while .com is more likely to receive / receive it?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The authentication verification system to sign up using the Catcha time in words does not function. The system doe not understand the time when written as requested.

• e.Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I added your beta app via GitHub.
    My password does not work
    I updated the password before grabbing apk. Listed on my email address to be a beta tester on android now neither password works I saw it update the password on Play Store now I can not open Should I uninstall beta version 3.35.8 I thought this was a better-encrypted app than Protron..can't get a reply or nothing from your support team. Can attach screenshots to let you see for yourself. Single user on one device. Android 8.0.1

Feedback and Knowledge Base