I suggest you ...

Just signed up and getting this message "It looks like you exceeded the number of allowed emails. Please try again later." pls advise .

It is frustrating since need communicate a lot with someone and just signed up. If I am time limited please,give directions so can plan number of emails a day can send and tell me if this is just restriction for new accounts.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You will receive this message if our anti-spam algorithms have picked up on your account for sending out spam. Our algorithms depend on various factors to protect Tutanota from being abused by spammers.

We improve our anti-spam algorithms continuously. If your account has been picked up by accident, please let us know your account name via email so that we can improve our algorithms.

24 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have sent a grand total of 2 emails today and already unable to sent any more emails. It is extremely annoying that Tutanota was not upfront about such a restriction. I cannot possibly wait an unknown amount of time to write an email after writing just 2 of them.

I'm sorry but it looks like I'm moving to ProtonMail.

• Melanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, thanks for the service! Maybe you could say a little more about maximum number of mails? After trying to write to about 35 people at once yesterday I got the message that I exceeded. Without the mail even being send. Now, one day later I still get the same message and I can't send anything. Can you please be more specific how long the 'ban' lasts and what "The limits vary depending on current requirements." exactly means. I really like the simpilcity of tutanota, but it's frustrating to not know what I can and cannot do.

• Andrew Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue today. I have been using tutanota for two years and this is the first time I have encountered this issue. I have not exceeded 40 recipients, although I may have sent in excess of 40 emails, What is the solution please?

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base