I suggest you ...

Invalid login credentials. Please try again.

Invalid login credentials. Please try again.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ponichki shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DeWitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my phone, the app stopped working because Tutanota stopped supporting version 3.44.4. So, I took the exact advice the app said, which was to update. I updated to version 3.47.2, which was just released. However, now I can no longer access the email system, because my two form authentication will not work with either the web version or the app. This means no longer can access my account, despite trying to use the recovery code to reset the account password. Please, can someone at Tutanota help!

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i cant access to my account show me message invalid login ......
    how to access my account
    i very need access to my email

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use common vpn (don't know how others might use their accounts) but I am not using email for 'spam' purposes, I don't even mind providing you with my password so that you can see it for yourself.

• phenixii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem and have two e-mail boxes that I cannot access although my login passwords are correct. Have sent my credentials to Tutanota and hope they'll be able to sort out my problem soon.

• 0i0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Already have the same trouble. In my case, I guess, this accident may be after unpaid Premium.

Feedback and Knowledge Base