I suggest you ...

Make a Windows 10 UWP app so I can use it on all of my Windows 10 devices mobile, tablet, desktop, Xbox, and HoloLens.

I'd like a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app so I can use Tutanota on my Lumia, Surface, Windows 10 PC, Xbox, or HoloLens.

...because email security shouldn't be limited to browser and mobiles.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
mark.noble shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Isidore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FYI in the develoment of windows 7 and above, microsoft enlisted several organizations to review their code and offer suggestions. The NSA was the mayor contributor in that process and they only care about access to our info. Windows 10 does not allow for the removal of cortana, which can keep track and control of your keystrokes, searches, microphone, webcam, emails, web history, files, etc... Therefore, if you care about privacy windows 10 is not the os to use.

Do not get me wrong windows 10 is ok for playing games, watching movies, and such. But if you are an activist, or a reporter, paranoid, or just value your privacy, I suggest using a linux distribution for pcs and android for mobile devices.

• MS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mobile website on Windows 10 Mobile 14393 isn't working... The hamburger menu and on-page back button don't work. So the service is unusable for me.. Sadly, I will have to go elsewhere for now.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Mark
    Implying Android is the best secured mobile OS :D :D :D
    +1 for windows UWP Tutanota App !

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are interested in security then why are you using Window 10 everywhere?

Feedback and Knowledge Base