I suggest you ...

Drop down menu when logging in

tutanota has 4 domains

@tutanota.com, @tutanota.de, @tuta.io, @keemail.me

preferably, users want to just type the user name without typing the domain extension, like gmail

so the solution is to just type your user name and select the domain from a drop down menu

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • The Restaurant Sketch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really like Tutanota, great job and thank you!

I would like to see this feature added too...in fact, it might even prevent the following scenario....

Tutanota customer: "having to type the domain at login is smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it. nasty, grubby, dirty, mingy, scrubby little domain!"

Tutanota team: "oh its not that bad!"

Tutanota customer: "Ah you're good, kind, fine people, for saying that, but I can see it. To me it's like a mountain, a vast bowl of pus!".

Tutanota team: "we want to apologize, humbly, deeply, and sincerely about having to type the domain at login"

Mungo: "Look what you've done to them! they worked their fingers to the bone to make this place what it is, and you come in with your petty feeble quibbling and you grind them into the dirt, this fine, honourable company, whose boots you are not worthy to kiss. Oh, it makes me mad.... Maaaad!"

Tutanota team: "easy mungo!!!"

• Damini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like an easy and helpful feature to add. Other suggestions are clearly more important but this should be very easy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base