I suggest you ...

HTML is not rendered properly

Unfortunately, html formatted e-mails with embedded pictures are not displayed correctly regardless of the browser: all images are shown as attachments and links do not show up.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sergey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JCQ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, really need this to be fixed. I don't understand the rationale behind not having embedded images.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will echo Mikael's comments, plus it's just plain inconvenient. We should have a choice to have the image appear inline or as attachments.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I received important emails from my Bank and wasn't able to load the images, preventing me of completing an important transaction. This really is a big issue.

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I have the same problem. Very important that this is fixed. Otherwise the service is useless.

• Mikael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an extremely important feature. Since many emails today consists more or less of embedded pictures, you can't even see what the email is about as it is now ...
    There must be an option to show pictures in emails (that works). Otherwise this email service will soon become useless ... which is a pity, since I REALLY like Tutanota and what they do.

Feedback and Knowledge Base