I suggest you ...

Add a domain ".mx" for Mexico.

Do you know what is Mexico?

Mexico is a multicultural country in development of North America.
Sadly affected by drug trafficking.

But what?

Traffickers come from South America and the Mexicans are the ones who end up being tried as drug traffickers.

That the United States Government uses it as a pretext to spy on us and know all of us.

And that is not fair

Mexico is strongly dominated by drug trafficking does not mean that we are all equal.

531 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ricardo Schwartz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It could also be a "tutanota.lat" domain for people of Latin America in general and Tutao does not have to spend money on a domain for each country.

That is what I think, although a domain for each country would also be nice. That already depends on Tutao.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can use tutanota everywhere, not just in Germany. If you don't like .de, then try tutanota.com or others. No need to add a domain for every country, I think.

• Doofus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ah, I see. But how does a suffix for a developing country help them? The United States can still spy on them even if they use the .mx domain, right? And if they don't want to use .com they could use one of the other suffixes available at Tutanota. But maybe I'm seeing it just from a technical standpoint and you mean the .mx is to show support for Mexico or something? This would be political though and since Tutao is a tech company this isn't really their field of expertise. I know for example Mozilla is also getting into politics with supporting gay rights but that's not what people donate to them for and it also doesn't help them make the software better which is what the company is actually there for.
    But I guess an additional suffix is not a huge investment so go figure.

• Doofus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How exactly would a .mx domain have a positive impact on the service? Honest question. And if this is because Mexico is a great country, I would also like a .it domain since Italy is pretty great too.

• Jürgen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I visited Mexico a couple of years ago, people are very hospitable and is a country with beautiful landscapes, charro and mariachi music hats

Feedback and Knowledge Base