I suggest you ...

"Never ask again" checkbox for pop outs.

For example when an email with images in it is opened then the message "Automatic image loading has been blocked to protect your privacy." pops out with two choices show/hide. This message pops out whenever user opens an email with images. We need a checkbox "never ask again". Plus if user wants to change his mind the option (show/hide images) can be added to the settings.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jonmars shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • todd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this is especially annoying in the new web client. I don't necessarily care if it remembers specific email addresses I want to enable image loading for, I just don't want to have to confirm every time I click Load Images. Are you sure? Are you really sure? Are you really really sure?

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for me, although I usually appreciate image blocking, there are particular emails from trusted sources where I would very much like to see the images. This 'never ask again' option would be great if it could be assigned according to the sender.

Also, in the android app I currently don't even have the option to show the images manually.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. This is very annoying. I'd much rather be able to set my default choice in Settings somewhere. Not to mention that the pop out always covers the "From" field. It's an additional click for every email to find out who sent it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base