General

1. Allow Tutanota user access and control over encrypted emails sent to unencrypted email services

I abandoned Tutanota years ago and am instead using Protonmail because Tutanota developers rejected my suggestion to offer the option to either access or delete encrypted emails sent to non-Tutanota email users. It is a serious flaw that there is no user access to these encrypted emails once sent to unencrypted email services. These emails are stored in an unacessable server file outside of the Tutanota user access and control and for which Tutanota developers do not disclose what ever happens to these hidden emails. I again checked the user knowledgebase and to my surprise there is no mention of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Progress bar worries

Hello. Thanks for the great email service; the interface is clean, simple and a pleasure to use. However I have recently encountered a strange inconsistency in the progress bar when loading Tutanota. I am using Windows 7 and the latest firefox. When I fist started using Tutanota, the progress bar completed all the way to the end; but just recently, it only completes one fifth and then vanishes. Consequently, I am worried that the app has not loaded correctly, or has been compromised by a "man in the middle". Is this possible? I am now reluctant to sign in, as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ensure we recieve emails. I don't recieve emails from particular people/companies (not even in spam)

Ensure companies can email users. For instance "Blue Host" (a huge website hosting company) cannot email tutanota users. While I was on the phone with them, they sent an email several times and although it looked sent on their end, it never appeared on my end - not even in spam. The second I gave them my yahoo address, it popped up in yahoo immediately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Добрый день. Возможно как то ускорить получение мной писем?

Я вчера зарегистрировалась, но мне запрещено получать и отправлять письма. А мне это необходимо

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. STOP changing dates on forwarded emails!

STOP changing dates on forwarded emails! You change the revieved/only date on Tutanota uses or shows, from the date for an email I received in June, to the date (Over Four Months Later!!!!) in November that I forwarded it to someone. That email in my inbox is "lost" - with Very Wrong Date Listed. How can anyone logically keep up with their email if you remove or change the dates on them wit no warning or reasonable purpose?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Icons in the compose window always visible

I'm referring to the new web client. In longer mails, the icons to archive or delete a mail are not accessible without scrolling up to the start of the mail.

I suggest to have the icons (in small scale?) always visible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. impossible to send e-mail

When I try to send an e-mail, it says "destination address incorrect".
    The e-mail address is like : bt160219.hi-tek_center.34772a848f.commande#leboutte.be@ob.0sg.net
    This is a return address from spamgourmet. It worked perfectly with my old e-mail provider. Can you correct this please ? Thank you very much !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. sudden problem with deleted mail appearing in inbox

first time i'm encountering this problem. i re-deleted them, and when i opened tutanota web again, more old emails started showing up.

i'm using mac os sierra 10.12.4, safari 10.1.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Banning IP's

WOW. Hope you are better at encryption than you are account management. Manually approving accounts because you are "so skeered of spam" is so 1990's.

In case you geeks don't now this, ALL IPV4 IP addresses are "previously owned" and so you're gonna get multiple sigh ups from an IP address. Especially since my IP is not static and changes daily at the whim of my IP.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    "Sorry, you are currently not allowed to send or receive emails because your account was marked for approval to avoid abuse like spam emails. The Tutanota team will approve your account within…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)